Monday, December 27, 2010






Feliz Navidad Todos,
So it is kinda weird writing you after I just talked to you. It was really good but it went too fast. I wish I could have heard more from you but that is what letters are for. So Christmas hear was really weird because the people stay up all night on the 24 and sleep in the 25th and when they wake up they go to the beach. We were supposed to go to Tiquisate that morning to watch the Grinch with the zone but there were no buses going to Tiguisate. Just the Beach. It was like a ghost town all that day because there was no one on the streets. We went and visited some of the members and some of our investigators and they fed us more Tomales. I sent a picture of one but dont worry it tastes a lot better than it looks in the picture. I dont think I have ever eaten so much in 2 days. My companion says I am getting a little fat but I dont believe him. My gut might bulging a little bit but that doesn´t mean I´m fat. The other Elders in our District were supposed to have a Baptism on Saturday but the Electricity went out and we couldn´t fill up the Pila. That happens quite often here and I was praying all week that it wouldn´t go out when I was supposed to call you and my prayers were answered. They ended up doing the Baptism on Sunday after church which was cool because a lot of the ward was there. It is weird to hear of these Missionaries coming home because even though they are year older Im pretty good friends them. Well I dont have to much more to report on the week. Life is great and it is great to be a missionary. I love you all so much and I am so grateful for all the support I receive from you. I pray for you often and I can feel your prayers.

Con Amor,

Elder Matthew Truman Thorley


No comments:

Post a Comment