today what makes the mision so hard. In the six weeks that I have
been here I have grown to love the people so much and it has been
really hard to say goodbye to them most of them that I will never see
again in this life. But it helps to know that I am going to make new
relationships and have more people to love. I can only imagine though
how hard it is going to be to have investigatores that you love not
progress and come unto christ. I leave tomorrow morning at 8. It
will be about a 3-4 hour bus ride and we will go strait to the mission
presidents house where we will recieve our new companions. I weighed
myself today and I am exactly the same as when i have left. So I dont
know if im going to going to gain any weight on the mission because i
dont think i can eat any more that i have here and im going to be
doing a lot of more walking. Any ways it is great to hear how
everything is going. I finally got Caroline's letter 2 days ago and
it really meant alot. She looked beatiful in her dress. Buen hecho.
I only have a little bit of time to write to day so this is pretty
short but i dont know when my p day will be in the field but i will
have an hour in the field. I will also be able to send pictures and
print things off so if you want to foward jarons letters i can print
them off. Ive been wondering how hes been doing. Im so excited for
ryan. he is going to do great in italy. I love you all so much.
Happy Birthday Tom!
Love Elder Mattew Truman Thorley
P.S. For christmas something that i con think of right now is ties.
I know its not very original but i only have 6 ties and i need a
bigger wardrobe. also if there is some type of tie cleaner that would
be much appreciated.
I know its not very original but i only have 6 ties and i need a
bigger wardrobe. also if there is some type of tie cleaner that would
be much appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment