Monday, March 21, 2011

Querido Familia,
Muchas gracias por las cartas. It was way fun to hear about your cruise and all the places you went. I'm a little jealous cause you got to see a different side of central america then I get to see. This week was another good week. We had changes this week but I didn't get changed so it looks like I get to spend another 6 weeks here in the beautiful Nueva Concepcion. I'm am so grateful for that too because there is so much to do here. We had a baptism this past saturday which was really awesome because there was so much support there. It was the baptism of Judy the mom of the missionary and pretty everyone else in here family are members too. It was so cool to be there and have all her family there to support her. It was also way cool because her dad was able to baptize her which was a first time experience for him. It was a really awesome end to saturday. It didn't start out that great though because I had to go to Tiquisate to get my ingrown toenail fixed. It wasn´t that bad but I wanted to get it fixed before it got bad. So I had a fun little operation and the Doctor told me that I had to rest for three days. And I have to admit that I have been a really bad patient. Saturday I couldn't rest cause we had a baptism. And Sunday was sunday. There is no rest on Sunday. At least in the morning. And I feel dumb saying I cant walk because it doesn't hurt at all and I can walk fine. But now I should be able rest and I going to try to because I dont want to have to go to the doctor again, even though he was really nice. But todo esta bien. Life is great when you are in the service of the lord. You have to try hard not to be happy. I love you all so much and pray for you.

Con Amor,
Elder Thorley

No comments:

Post a Comment