

Sounds like you all had a blast. Felicitaciones all those that graduated. Feliz cumplianos Caroline! Y Feliz Aniversario Mom and Pops. I cant wait to see the pictures from all the parties. This week was sub par. We didn't have much time to work and the time that we did most of our Appointments were not there because they were out on vacation or something else. I kinda of accepted that we weren´t able to do much this week so I didn´t get too disappointed. But this is was the last week of this change so we have changes this wednesday. I´ll probably find out right after we finish writing. I´d like to stay here but I´m not expecting to because I already have 6 months here. It will be kind of weird to leave because I feel like this is my home and this is all I know of Guatemala. My whole perspective could change if I get sent up into the mountains. But whatever happens Im ready. "I´ll go where you want me to go dear Lord." Sunday we had the opportunity to watch the Savior of the World production from the church. It was way cool especially because it was in spanish not just a translation. It was way nice to be able to celebrate and remember Easter that way. On Wednesday we had a conference with Presidente Maravilla in which he taught us about 6 more lessons the church has come out with for Preach My Gospel. They focus on the Doctrine of Christ and converting the Missionary before converting the investigators. It was really cool and gave me a lot to think about and alot that I want to work on. Conferences with Presidente are always like that. But yah that is pretty much all of my week. I sent a picture of that UNLV cup that I found and also a picture of my elbow one night after we got back. I was scratching it on the way home and when we got there I saw that there were about 20 bites on my elbow. Its crazy. The definitely could use Mosquito Abatement here in Guatemala. The main place I get bit are on my elbows and my ankles. I hear Garlic pills help though. Anyways I love you all tons. I appreciate all your support. Keep up the prayers. Todo esta bien.
Con amor,
Elder Thorley
No comments:
Post a Comment