Monday, April 11, 2011

Querido Familia,

Great to hear from you as always. It is kinda crazy to hear about dads work cause the same sort of thing is happening over here. None of the teacher are working because they have gotten paid from last year so all the kids in the public schools have school off. But yeah things are pretty normal over hear. My toe is better now. I went to the Doctor and he said I was good to go. It felt really good to be able to work this week. Except that it has gotten hotter which I didn't think was possible. Don't worry Michelle, I am sweating tons. I just haven´t taken a picture of it yet. Today was nice because it was raining this morning when we were playing soccer so we didn´t all die of heat exhaustion. This week we have found a lot of new investigators which was great because we haven´t been able to find any with my toe. At one of the houses that we stopped they gave us water to drink and the glass they gave me was from UNLV. I got all excited and I tried to explain it to them but they didn´t understand and it wasn´t because of my Spanish. I took a picture of it but I cant send it this week because this computer wont let me. But ya a lot of the new people we found were pretty positive but this past Sunday not one of them showed up. A lot of the members didn´t show up either. We usually have an attendance of 95 but this past week we only had 67. It was because one of the Candidates for Mayor was giving out free medical help and everyone went there. I don't think they realized that eternal medicine is more important than temporal medicine. But the missionaries are giving talks next week so I guess we can teach them that. Well I love you all tons. I got a dear elder from Dad and Michelle. Thanks they were great. Hope you have a great week. I pray for you always.

Con Amor

Elder Thorley

No comments:

Post a Comment